[RC] Gun Season - Jonni

We sometimes put a jingle bell on the horse when riding in hunting season. Our trails are shared thorough a National Grasslands, with hunting, but we have not had much problems. We know the areas they prefer to hunt, and stay away, and start your rides late morning into afternoon. Oh, the bell is mostly so if we become parted with said horse, it can be heard in the woods, and hopefully not mistaken for a deer or really, really big turkey. I also wrapped my stirrups in bright pink or orange flagging ribbon. You can buy orange stirrups, but this works.

Many areas have many more problems, so bad many riders can NOT ride during hunting season
Jonni