[RC] Maryben said - Kathy Copeland

Title: Maryben said

But I  have to wonder what it is that you find so hard to believe about a
newbie  starting in LD that does not have the advantage of your expert personal
guidance?

Now I never read or interpreted Maryben saying or impaling any such thing.  Now Maryben does her thing which is 50 milers and she does them darned well and her Juniors love her to pieces.  Have know Maryben for quite a while and I and my team are basically LD riders cause it is what we have the time to train for and it is what we love doing.  Now Maryben could easily give us a lot of slack about this but does she  - No!!!!  She gives us the respect of letting us decide what is good for us and our horses and other riders what is good for them and their horses.  She does what is good for her and her horse and we totally respect that.  Our team loves Maryben so lets not start trashing or misinterpreting her our you will have us to deal with and we don't deal well when you attack people we care about.

Team Slow Poke
Kathy Copeland