Re: [RC] Maryben said - osberg

Title: Maryben said
I don't know Maryben - but this sounds like the best type of person to learn from to me!

Betty   ~ In Minnesota ~
http://www.rhythmbeads.com/

She gives us the respect of letting us decide what is good for us and our horses and other riders what is good for them and their horses.  She does what is good for her and her horse and we totally respect that.  Team Slow Poke
Kathy Copeland

Checked by AVG Free Edition.