[RC] Gun Season - Kari Hanes

I did 2 sat & sun ld rides this summer at White River, it about killed me. Doc says I'll be needing a "new" knee if I keep this up! Then I'll be benched for awhile and I'll drive everyone around me bonkers!

Does anyone ride during gun season, if so, what precautions do you take? I'm thinking the sun is shining and I'd really like to take off for a while. Is a hunter orange vest enough? I'll probably stick to the roads and not venture into the woods.

TIA
Kari
Montalee Arabians
Holton, MI

larry Miller wrote:
Kari, I am still waiting for you to ride both Sat and Sun with me and no whining!!  You know, I need someone to keep me on the straight and narrow and besides that, I need to teach you my songs!!  Gun season is almost over.  Yippee!  Jeanie