Re: [RC] 25's, 50's, Awards/Julie Suhr - DVeritas

In a message dated 11/21/2005 8:30:06 A.M. Mountain Standard Time, Marinera@xxxxxxx writes:
The best ride of my life was a ride I did not complete. Why?  Because on that one occasion I knew I rode my horse better than I had ever ridden a horse before. It was thirty years ago.  I have never duplicated it.
Dear Julie,
    I have waited almost 24 hours for someone to ask, but obviously, it has to be me.
    Forgive the presumption, but would you send out a Thanksgiving Day Gift to ALL HORSES (and, okay, riders too) this season and share the story of why a ride, thirty years back down the trail, was "the best ride of (your) life," particularly since it was during a ride you "did not complete".
    If you won't "share", I'll just go outside and muck pens.
    HAPPY THANKSGIVING,

    Thanks,
       Frank
     (I'm going to muck, pens, anyway....)