[RC] Piggy, Oxy-Kick and Women - Tom Sites

Well, it has been a Glorious day getting hay in, both round and square, for the winter.  Let me start with Women.  You have my Deepest Respect.  Getting hay, scooping poop, training, riding and vetting horses...., It takes a lot.  With  a bad back, i've grown Respectful of you all.

Oxy-Kick was something i posted on in July and no one had heard of it and the only place to get it was thru E-Bay at $125 plus shipping for a 5 lb. tub.  At that time, thru  (thekellmonster  at yahoo  dot com) thekellmonster@yahoo,com
it was 100$.  With the latest round of gas and shipping costs it has risen. and anyone interested in it could contact J. Kelley, the East Coast and World Distributor.  Mention you heard it on RC or the Knights of the Golden Horseshoe (My cut goes to Us) and you will get a discount closer to the wholesale unit price.  (Steph, i'm not trying to get a free ad here, but if people from RC try it and see results, you got a new advertizer).  It has Biotin for the hooves and the oil base is Wheat Germ Oil, which gives it, its 'off' smell.  It a new product and a Quarter Horse Trainer gives his testimony at www.oxy-kick.com.  At the start, i weighed and took blood, and now am getting thoses figures again to 'see where we are' and those results will be posted. There are a few others in the area trying it for specific situations and we'll see what those results come out to be.

Piggy got a reprieve, til 3 Dec., because the Old Timer who came to off him and take him to the renderer saw him to be over 500 lbs and he has to be taken in a trailer.  I have tried to find a home for him, but all the ones i found were gonna eat him too.  You all thought me nuts for wanting to ride him into Jerusalem, but i considered it, and i ain't Normal either.
ts