[RC] Adding extra dee rings to a dressage saddle - AMFura

I am interested in adding extra dee rings to my new Wintec Isabelle dressage saddle.  I saw a product in one of the endurance vendor catalogs called "Tie One On." Its basically a little quilt with extra rings that fits under your saddle and above the pad.  Does anyone use this product?   I'd like some feedback about the pros and cons before I invest in it.  Thanks in advance.

Thanks
Angie F