Re: [RC] Saddles by Gov't Committee - Maryanne Gabbani

But what about a giant airbag so that we can just bounce on down the trail?

Maryanne

On Nov 6, 2005, at 3:54 PM, Amber Roberts wrote:

Ridecamp Guest wrote:

Please Reply to: ti tivers@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Or, for safety purposes, an ejection design that would have the rider safely parachuting to earth as the horse falls into a ravine or breaks down on the racetrack.

?

My horror would be one with a seat belt.

Amber