[RC] West Nile Virus and other vaccines - Lucinda Carpe

Dear Ridecamp members,
I am writing in respone to equine vaccines. I personally believe that all vaccines do not have the efficacy that is advertised. I also am convinced that they tamper with the immune system to the detriment of the animal's health ( all animals...dogs, cats , humans, horses)
I don't think there will ever be any research done to support this. Because who would pay for it ? Certainly not the vaccine companies who stand to make profits ...so there lies the problem. It is up to each of us to question treatments whether for ourselves, children or animals in our care. Use common sense...
eg: oral polio vaccine is a live virus. several years after I refused this vaccine for my children it was taken off the market as it was the source of polio cases in this country. Hmmmm.
Please believe that at that time the physician and his personnel treated me like I was a pariah!
Please just THINK and examine the existing information ( both sides) Take responsiblity for your choices. No lectures please! I AM a member of the "medical community"
Lucinda Carpe RN, PHN, BSN
PS- I am employed as a Public Health Nurse!