Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2005 2:14 PM
Subject: [RC] West Nile Virus and other vaccines

Dear Ridecamp members,
I am writing in respone to equine vaccines. I personally believe that all vaccines do not have the efficacy that is advertised. I also am convinced that they tamper with the immune system to the detriment of the animal's health ( all animals...dogs, cats , humans, horses)
I don't think there will ever be any research done to support this. Because who would pay for it ?