[RC] RE:San Jose - Libby & Quentin Llop DVM

Who are my endurance friends in San Jose that I haven't met yet?  I am bringing my husband, who has a spinal cord injury from a riding accident last March, to San Jose for Dr. Zhu's scalp acupuncture treatment on Monday. I am staying for a week and would love to meet anyone. My husband is staying for 2 weeks. He is a veterinarian, veterinary acupuncturist/chiropractor/osteopath, and saddle fitter. He likes to be useful although he is somewhat limited by being blind and paraplegic just now.  Libby