Sent: 10/28/05 9:09:23 AM
Subject: [RC] Clothing & UV Protection & what Color?

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone here knows where to get hot weather long-sleeved shirts that have UV protection & wicking action?

I need UVB &&& UVA (UVA is the really bad one).

I have been looking at body armor shirts but the hot weather ones do not have UV protection (& are not long sleeved that I can find).

Also, does anyone know what color gives the most UV protection? I think it is black (as I read it absorbs all wavelengths , thus ?all? the UV rays?). But then I thought I also read that white reflects all wavelengths? If that is true, then why would black be better (I am thinking of those baseball caps where the underside of the visor is dark).

Anyone know??

Thanks!