From: indiancp
Sent: Saturday, October 22, 2005 5:19 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] crupper instructions?

ed, thank you so much for the response but guess i won't be using the crupper on THIS pony.
LOL i put it on, he paid no attention.  i pulled on it, wiggled it, no attention.  put his bridle on and walked him around, nothing.  got on and all you know what broke loose!!  this booger can buck.
<preening> i was VERY proud of myself as i rode it.  think at 64 that's pretty good.  finally got him stopped long enough for me to get off, thank heavens. WHEW.  walked him some more, put my foot in the stirrup, nothing.  put my weight across the saddle, nothing.  asked him to walk and here we go again!
didn't want to push my luck and keep risking my bones so just walked him around and he started bucking then!!  made him stop and removed the crupper and got on and rode.  everything was fine. AWWW well..guess he likes his saddle sliding into his shoulders! ponies!!  bah humbug.

patty in georgia

Man does not have the only memory,
The animals remember,
The earth remembers,
The stones remember,
If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

Claude Kuwanijuma - Hopi Spiritual leader.

.