Re: [RC] Another lost shoe--AARGH--advice needed despite Ti's cautions... - Cynthia Eyler

My horse used to step on himself, not while under saddle but when he was just hanging out in the field, acting stupid.  One shoe would catch that on the opposite foot and rip it off.  For a long time I used oversized bell boots -- oversized so that they extended all the way to the ground on the side of the foot.  Of course then he would rip up the bell boots, so I bought them in bulk.  LOL

Cindy