Re: [RC] [RC] horse living up to names - Chris Paus

Of course we do. Horses are among the most intuitive animals on earth. I think they truly mirror their owners. They can pick up on subtle thoughts and body language we don't even realize we're sending!

I remember once asking my stallion to trot, but in my mind I had a picture of us cantering. He cantered much to my surprise. I'm more careful of my mental images now!

If you really listen and observe, your horses will talk to you.

chris

Dyane Smith <sunibey@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Wonder really if we inadvertently influence the horse's behavior?

Dyane

"Slowee, slowee catchee monkey," Rudyard Kipling, from The Jungle Book

Chris Paus
Lake Region SWA  http://lakeregionswa.fws1.com