[RC] Motorhome Advice - Karla Watson

Ok, have 2 kids now competing with me and the camper is getting kind of tight....so looking at used Class C motorhomes for next season. Any advice? I have to haul a 3 horse slant that is not really heavy but will have 3 horses in there. What size engine should I look for? What length is good? Shorter? Longer? (I would prefer something around 20-24' if possible) What kind of modifications do I need to make to the tow bar and is it expensive? If you've had problems with towing with an RV, let me know. Should I just get a bigger camper?? I need to find something bigger for us 3 this winter and CANNOT afford a horse trailer/living quarters, so don't advice that. Thanks!
-------Karla Watson/Oregon