[RC] sorry, more saddle ? - Juli Jakub

Hi,
I hate to bring up more saddle discussion as I am sure everyone gets sick of it...but here I go anyway!
I am looking for advice on a saddle for my husband. He is falling off all the time trying to ride in my english saddles that are a size too small for him. He wants a trail type saddle, no horn. I have an Ansur so he would not mind a treeless, but it has to be stable for a 160 lb rider who is an intermediate beginner. ( in other words a rider whose balance is not always great!)
I want it to not be too heavy at least under 20lbs but the lighter the better...his horse is a little grade mustang cowpony type and I do not want to load him with my husband and a heavy saddle
The horse is a bit of a barrell...not a lot of wither...pretty broad....he goes out off the spine...not right down!!
We were looking at the Longreach australian saddle from Down Under or an Abetta endurance...someone said a Barefoot Cheyenne, a rebecca treeless, or torsion but having no experience with any of these I am unsure how stable they are for an unstable rider.any opinions on these...or any other options that people more experienced than me with trail could recommend. He mostly wants to trail ride and of course a little ring work to improve his balance and riding.
The last thing is I would really like to keep the cost as low as possible. Right now my husband is a fair weather rider. I ride the horse most of the time. He rides once a week at most until summer where he rides alot more. But still for a very rec rider I do not want to spend thousands of dollars! Thanks!

<P>Juli Jakub</P>
<P>The Air of Heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears.</P>
<P>~ arabian proverb</P></DIV></html>