Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 12:03 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Back Pain

Kristen--
  Two pointing is probably less concussive to the human frame than walking or certainly jogging. The horse is absorbing much of the concussion before it gets to you, and the surface contact area of your legs on the horse spreads the force over a larger area. The knees, I think, take a little more beating riding versus walking.