Re: [RC] build our sport - Merryben

In a message dated 9/19/2005 10:17:31 A.M. Central Standard Time, rdcarrie@xxxxxxx writes:
 In addition, in the past 13 years, I have found it usual to be set aside in favor of the longer distance riders, and indeed have been TOLD that this is because they are going twice the distance and therefore are most important.
We ask the LD riders who are doing their completion vet in to let the 50's doing their lunch stop vet check to go ahead.  But just like I let riders in front of me at the porta potty, I used to ask 100's if they wanted to go ahead of me when I was doing my 50 completion.  It is not who is more important, it is common curtesy......mb