Re: [RC] Urishol, Poison Evil, Mango, and chiggers - oh my! - Chris Paus

Ditto here. I've never touched mango, but have eaten it in prepared fruit salads. Never bothered me and I'm horribly allergic to PI.  However, give me a piece of kiwi fruit, and I'm in hives for hours.

chris

Kathy Ramspott <kramspott@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>If you are allergic to poison evil, do NOT eat mango. Don?t touch it ? ever. I hate to shop in stores that have mango for sale. Never know who touched one then touched something I have touched. Paranoid, yeah, I have had it on my face severly, and couldn?t go out for 2 weeks, then went to the doctor for all drugs known to man! I am very quick to wash my hands before leaving the store. If I touch my face, or touch my steering wheel, or my ?? it will spread the urishol oil. Here is a simple equation:

I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship. Louisa May Alcott

Chris Paus
Lake Region SWA  http://lakeregionswa.fws1.com