[RC] Charlie Barieau - dolly decair

Charlie,was a quite shy man until you got him talking
about the OLd days as he would say,than he could
talk for ever of the most interresting AERC history. I spent
many a morning at Perko's in Auburn having coffee with Charlie
listening to his great story telling. We would have a great time
laughing and he would come alive as he told his tales.He was out
at our place for dinner on many occasions showing slides and sharing
so many great stories,some that may not dare be reapeated. Colorful
history indeed, Charlie is probebly not know to many now their loss as
men like Virl Norton,Smokey Killian and the like,Im not sure they exsist
today.I will be among the many who veiw it an honor to have know this
unique man.

Dolly DeCair