[RC] cost of rides - LD costs as much as endurance - Paddi

I did up a spread sheet looking at ride costs a few years ago
The LD is shorter but the costs are the same or higher then for longer distance
They get all the amenities and pay less
When I have time I will do a spread sheet again and post it
I found that at $25 for an LD riders we were actually loosing money at about $6 per rider.
The BIG money maker was the 100 milers
Think of a ride as a business. The goal is to make a profit or at least break even
Paddi Sprecher