Re: [RC] Riding clueless, er, CREWLESS - MtnRondi

For what it's worth, I never had a crew for any endurance ride I did except Tevis. I never even thought about it. I had done many years of competitive riding and was just used to doing everything myself. It is very easy. My very first endurance ride was a 50 mile ride and I think I did 4 or 5 of those (before 1984 so the rides are not in the records on-line). Just go out and ride. Actually you can scare yourself if you over analyze everything, haha. Just ride and everything falls into place.

Bonnie