[RC] BEZT SPLASH has gone to horse pasture heaven - matt medeiros

Our dear  companion passed sept. 5 at 8:05 am .We are going to miss him forever. What we gave each other over the years can never be forgoten. We can never forget him.Most in the West heard him call for you saying,"slow down and wait for me."Those that knew Splash would laugh and ride faster knowing he was getting closer.
                  We met a very fine Vet who got here asap. The damage was done and he is in grass up to his belly with all of our  other wonderful companions that have shared our adventures down the trails.
                                         Matt, Tamara and Colton Medeiros