Re: [RC] hurricane refugees - Susan, Princess of Pink

Those busses made it to Camp Gruber, just 15 miles from my house.  The Muskogee (OK) community and surrounding communities are helping all we can with ministry, health aid, supplies, cooking, etc.

Yes, these people need a little cheering up right about now.

firedancefarms <firedancefarms@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I was driving in a 'boondock town' of Atoka Ok tonight, when our lanes were stopped by the police.  Right before my eyes, 30-50 buses rolled by!  Wow, only minutes after I had heard on CNN that the last people were taken out of the Superdome, and I am seeing it all happening in Atoka OK!  I hooped and hollered and waved at them, so happy for them that they were free of that place.  And you know what saddened me; I was the only one who even acknowledged their passing by.

Susan [Young], The Princess of Pink
Semper Obliquo (Always aside)

Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.

"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)