RE: [RC] Hurricane Fallout - Jerry & Susan Milam

Couldn'tvesaiditbetter!

Susan

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dbeverly4@xxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, September 03, 2005 11:07 PM
To: lanconn@xxxxxxx; healthyhoof@xxxxxxxxxxx; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] Hurricane Fallout

In a message dated 9/3/2005 4:43:12 PM Pacific Standard Time, lanconn@xxxxxxx writes:
Bush doesn't make decisions based on logic and valid information.  He has
proved that over and over.  Iraq and stem cell research come to mind.  He
"consults a higher power". Wonder what "higher power" he consulted in this
case?
Well, since President Bush could have prevented the hurricane by stopping global warming when he took office in 2000....let's have him stop world hunger and the fundamentalist Islamic faction that wants to kill all of us!  That solves pretty much world peace right here and now. Oh yeah and he can institute the murder of babies to save really old sick people...that works for  me! (not). Boy I sure wish he had the power you ascribe to him.

I for one am happy that we have a president who consults a "higher power".  Do you think the "lower power" that President Clinton consulted was better!?

Sylvia (well cigar sales have dropped anyway....)

http://www.eset.com