From: "Tracey Smith" <txdistancerider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: AERC_CT_Region@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AERC_CT_Region] Re: Getting to rides
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 03:20:47 -0000

Wow Donna, you took the words right out of my mouth.  With the
increased price of gas I have committed to my husband that the only
way I will go to rides not close to home will be by "buddying up"
with another rider.  Just costs too much to just haul one horse
anymore.

I am going to Bell Cow Boogie in November and have a buddy to haul
with to that ride, but would always be willng to hear from any other
North Texas area riders who might want to hook up and haul together
to future rides...my truck/trailer or yours...doesn't matter to me. I
am in the Fort Worth area.

Tracey

--- In AERC_CT_Region@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Donna Murphy" <donnadm@xxxx>
wrote:

> Thanks Mike for all the driving tips. Everytime we get in our
trucks and
> stop for gas it makes us dig a little deeper into our pockets!
>
> I guess we all need to start thinking a little more about hauling
together
> now more than ever which is why I am putting out this post. Anyone
going to
> the Llano Challenge on 9-24 & 9-25, or the Silver City New Mexico
ride same
> weekend? I would love to go but the person I was going w made other
plans.

> I hate hauling by myself and especially now w gas prices doing what
they
> are. I need to take a double look at expenses.  I would love to
split gas
> expenses if anyone has room for me and my Arab. We are both very
easy
> travelers, (get along w others),  and are great traveling
companions! I live
> in Central TX, between Austin and San Antonio. Perhaps we could
meet up
> along the road somewhere???
>
> Thanks for your time. Happy riding!
> Donna Murphy
> & WMA Rattler
> Azteca Stables
> 830-906-4315

Regions mortgage Region free dvd player Region mortgage company
Region code free dvd player Endurance Equestrian singles

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Ridecamp is a service of Endurance Net, http://www.endurance.net. Information, Policy, Disclaimer: http://www.endurance.net/Ridecamp Subscribe/Unsubscribe http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/logon.asp Ride Long and Ride Safe!! =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=