[RC] Please let's have more revenge of the bra!! - KimFue

I have got to admit that I never thought I would wish there were more "revenge of the bra" posts until the political thread started.....

Gee, how about changing topics and talking about some of the issues discussed at the board meeting last week, or maybe the weather at Bryce or who will be the featured speakers at next year's convention....

For those of you in the PS region, I just want to get some feedback on how many of you might be interested in a Wilderness first aid course that will be taught by a certified instuctor who is also an endurance rider.  I plan on holding it in the early winter months on a non PS ride week end.  All endurance riders should at least have basic knowledge in this area because of all the time we spend in the back country.  I will be opening this up to endurance riders first and then offering open slots to ultra runners, hikers, and other trail riding groups, and mountain bike groups in the local area.  The clinic will be held in the Lake Hughes area where the Californios ride is held.  Please e mail me privately if you have any interest.

Kim Fuess
AERC #6648