Re: [RC] re:[RC] The cost to riders - Chris Paus

speaking of Long Leaf. Has anyone heard from or about Ruth Gaddis? Didn't she manage Long Leaf at one time? She has one of my babies, now a 2YO filly. I'm worried about Ruth and her family and of course her horses. And being a nurse practitioner, my guess is that if she is able, she's got a ton of work to do helping victims.

chris

Truman Prevatt <tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
oddfarm wrote:

> I haven't been to a ride since LBL and I NEED to ride! I am not sure
> about the MS ride, Blazing Saddles because I can't get a hold of
> anybody on the flyer but if they have it, I'll be there. Even if they
> needed help clearing trails, I'd go just to get out of FLORIDA!

I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship. Louisa May Alcott

Chris Paus
Lake Region SWA  http://lakeregionswa.fws1.com