[RC] Once Upon a Cowboy (OT-Joke) - RDCARRIE

Got this on another list...
Dawn in East Texas

Once Upon A Cowboy:
A cowboy rode into town and stopped at a saloon for a drink. Unfortunatly, the saloon's regulars had a habit of picking on strangers. When the cowboy finished his drink he went out to his horse. Not to his suprise his horse wasnt there. He went back in, handily flipped his gun in the air, caught it, and shouted loudly, "All right, I'm gonna get another drink, and by the time I go back out, I want my horse to be there or I'm gonna be forced to do what I did in Texas!" The cowboy, true to his word, had a beer and walked outside to find that his horse was there. The bartender walked out with him and said tenativley, "Say, partner. Before you go, can I ask what happened in Texas?" The cowboy turned and said, "I had to walk home."