Re: [SPAM] Re: [RC] Old mares and their foals - RDCARRIE

In a message dated 8/6/2005 1:29:32 PM Central Standard Time, tref@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I have never seen a
25 yr old horse romp and play in pasture.

You ought to see our 30 year old gelding Raffey (HH Rafazon) when he gets going.  He tears around our hilly 10 acres with the rest of the bunch, and sometimes he just gets a wild hair and starts boiling around the pasture by himself, just because he feels good.  He's sleek and shiney, and looks half his age, and some days seems to feel half his age, too.  And he's a fireball going down the trail.  :)

Dawn in East Texas