Re: [RC] [RC] Responses to Myths on Flex Panel Saddles - April

So what are your opinions of the Reactor Panel saddles and what makes them so different from a flex panel saddle such as Ortho-Flex and the flex panel saddles mentioned in this thread?

This question can be for anybody, not just Marv.

Thanks,
April
Nashville, TN