RE: [RC] Responses to Myths on Flex Panel Saddles - Marv

At 06:02 PM 8/4/2005 -0400, Jim Holland wrote:

You REALLY should go see it, Marv.  Any RP fitter can give you a demo.  Ask for an impression pad test also.  One caveat here&.the tree of an RP saddle comes in various sizes&.it is sized to the horse, so the degree to which it fits any horse will depend on how close their backs are to the same tree size.  For example, I have TWO RP saddles and love them&.They are waaaay different in tree size.  Sunny wears one of the largest RP trees&Magic is much smaller. Assuming the same tree size, an RP saddle can be adjusted to fit ANY horse, regardless of breed or back shape.  There are even different length panels to accommodate short back horses. The middle of the panels can be minutely adjusted using foam shims between the tree and the panels.

I'm NOT talking about RP saddles.  I'm discussing the points made by
the person who is referring to the FLEX-PANEL saddles he makes(?),
sells(?), promotes or whatever.

Marv "Less I is kafused an they is duh same." Walker