[RC] Opinions wanted on doing Swanton 75 after having done Tevis - Kim Richman

I am contemplating doing the Swanton 75 in about 2 weeks. My dilemma here is my horse did Tevis however I pulled at 86 miles. Since Tevis, he has had a lot of rest and relaxation and he appears to be fully recovered. I plan on doing an easy 10 mile ride next Tues. to see how he feels and if he feels ok I plan to enter. For those of you more experienced riders the fact that my horse has had time off from Tevis to recover and the fact that I want to try the 75 on Swanton is it a good idea or should I forego it and just plan for something in Sept. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Kim