[RC] Fw: Potato's DVD - Carol Suggs

I may have mis sent this...if it goes twice, my apologies.
Carol-Mariposa
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 8:14 AM
Subject: Potato's DVD

Just wanted to let those know who are interested know... I got Potato's DVD and watched it last night.  Wow, what fast service, I paid for it (via Pay Pal) one day and BAM it was in my mailbox the next day!

For anyone that is getting into the sport or getting into just plain riding I think it had a lot of good, common sense suggestions.  I was happy to know that some of the items he offered up, I already have been doing for years...and I was able to pick up on a few interesting ideas as well.

My only little complaints were the bouncing camera shots of the riders going down the trail in between segments was a little annoying at times, but any of us know who have tried to take a still camera or a video camera on a horse boogying down the trail can be interesting to say the least!  I also wish that he would have gotten a little more into conditioning.

This DVD should be perfect for my 4H group (which is why I bought it).  For me his overall message was KEEP IT SIMPLE.  I think that we often make things too complicated...always trying to make things better (in our human eyes), but the more  techo we get, the more we rely on things that are sometimes out of our control...we get more disappointed when things fail or don't go right.

Carol-Mariposa