Re: [RC] [RC] LDs "bad" for horses - DVeritas

In a message dated 7/27/2005 8:39:59 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time, heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
So sure, there is nothing "wrong" with the distance--but before we say
that it is just how it is used, I think people need to understand the
implications of using 25s for green horses, and need to understand
their own horses so that they can make wise choices.  Again, 25s are
primarily for people--and thank goodness they are there so that we can
ride them when we need them!--but I still maintain that most horses are
better off started on 50s.
Profundity is pervasive in this forum.

Frank