Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 12:17 PM
Subject: [RC] Modifying a Wool Pad

I was wondering if any of you have tried modifying a too-big wool pad yourselves? I am looking for a little advice before attempting to cut it up. I don't have a machine that can handle its thickness, so I most likely will sew anything there is to sew by hand. Its an all-purpose pad, but its really big and sticks out alot all around. I have two so if I scrap one, I still have the other. :)But I'd like to avoid that. It is real wool and has wool on both sides.
Help!

Lysane