Re: [RC] LT/LH Natural Balance Shoes - Linda Courts

I have a horse that had one of the most extreme, long toe, issues I've ever seen.  His toe was so forward it had stretched the white line to look like a foundered hoof.  I took his toe all the way back, deep into the white line and removed all excess heel.  I had his front shoes set behind his toe to shift the pressure from the boney column into the middle of his hoof.  It took a while, and I couldn't do too much too fast, but he now has good heels, a normal white line and a nice round hoof.  His toe still has to be taken back each time he is trimmed, not as drastically.  His heels grow down not forward and they don't get crushed as they grow out.

Linda Courts