[RC] Pony for sale, would make great endurance pony for kids or small adult. - Allegra C

I've got a pony for sale, whom I'd love if he'd go to an endurance rider.  He moves out like crazy, out walking my friends large gaited horse. He is 1/2 trotting bred, so as you could imagine his trot covers ground too!  He also has a nice slower trot and jog, and frequently will amble. Nice loup/canter. Also covers ground.

   I keep getting inquiries from people with 3 year olds who want a pony to lead around in the back yard.  I do NOT want to waste his potential. He is sooo much fun to ride, and has so much potential, I'd hate to see him end up some ones back yard pet.

   You can learn more about him and see pictures of him at http://www.allegracole.com/brio.htm

   Brio's mother was used for a trail pony, and was ridden for hours and hours with out tiring. (Actually when I was little we rode for 8 hours strait,  stopping only for water and a snack.) I am now to large to ride Brio the same way, but am confident that with a little work he could quickly out last your full size horses. His mother always did.)

If your are interested please email me at allegra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

- Allegra

* Every disaster is just a new opportunity that got tired of waiting for you to notice it.

* Every one should be treated with respect. Only a few should be respected.