[RC] Sagebrush & Cedar - Betty Wolgram

Anyone who  has not yet made plans for the weekend of July 9/10, we would really like to invite you to come to our  first endurance ride (2-day 25/50) being held at Maybell, Colorado, located in Northwest Colorado, a very doable drive from Utah, Wyoming, lower Montana and Idaho, and points east of the mountains (Denver, Colorado Springs, etc.).
Our campsite has people and horse water and a town park that I will take folks up to for showers if they like.  We will have a catered dinner Saturday night and nice awards.
We have very few folks signed up so far and this will be the first and only ride up here if we can't meet our expenses as we have no sponsors. Terrain is very nice two track, no rocks, rolling terrain, and we have had a lot of rain so lots of grass.  Water every seven or eight miles.
Please come if you can.  E-mail me direct if you have any questions.  Thank you.
Betty Wolgram, Ride Manager