[RC] feed question - Alice Yovich

I'm trying to pick out a feed (or make sure I'm feeding the right one) for a
horse who is "on a diet" but fed in a pasture situation with my horse who is
not on a diet. I've been feeding senior b/c I've been under the impression
that b/c it's a complete feed, and that since horses who eat only senior are
supposed to be fed 17 pounds a day, it is not calorie or nutrient dense. My
mare is on about 3 pounds of ultium a day, but ultium seems to make the pony
a little hyper, so I switched him to senior. I've been feeding him about 4
pounds and making up the difference in beet pulp just to keep him busy.
Those two manage nicely. But the monkey wrench is that I'm getting a thrid
horse who "may" be food aggressive and only eats 2 cups of a 10% feed at
home. I'm wondering if I can just give him his two  cups feed and  make up
the difference in beet pulp? or is there something I can feed him that won't
make him hot or gain weight but will keep him busy? I'd really like him to
live in the field with my other two horses without having to  tie anyone up
for feeding. I'm OK with switching my mare back to senior, so they all eat
the same feed. Is Ultium high/low in sugar? I know it's lower in protein
than senior, but higher in fat. I'm guessing ultium is lower in fiber since
it's not a complete feed? Obviously it would be easier if I could get them
all on the same stuff, but that may not be possible.