Re: [RC] disturbing training techniques - EquesB

In a message dated 6/21/2005 8:01 P Eastern Standard Time, agilbxr@xxxxxxx writes:
I can tell that I'm going to have to keep clear of that one, I'm not sure I can keep my mouth shut for too long.
You'd be surprised at the show ring people who can be converted by just taking them on one of your training rides.  They just do not know how much fun we are having!  Keep in mind she is especially vulnerable to change when she has had an unsuccessful day at a show, she comes back all beat up by so-called unfair judges, you put her on a spare horse and away you go. Don't condemn, she just doesn't know any better!

Jackie Baker