[RC] getting a horse to eat - Ssissipriss1

Can someone tell me how to get a horse to eat?  I moved my horse from a boarding stable and 24 hr stall care, to a pasture.  It's been 3 weeks, and I haven't been able to get her to eat her grain.  She has never cared for dry food, so I always soak her some beet pulp and add a little grain, and her supplements, but now she won't even look at it.  She really needs her selinium and hoof care supplements, but I don't know how to get them down her.  The selinium I can syringe into her mouth, but can't her hoof supplements.  Open to any suggestions.
Thanks,
Sharon