[RC] Synergist, RC,saddles, etc. - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Barbara Middleton jgmiddleton@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Everyone,

I've just been reading all the posts on saddles, saddle venders, etc. and I'd
like to add a word or two.

I've been following RC for years now and have added a few posts but mostly just
reading.  I've been training and conditioning a youngster for a few years now
and hope to do a few 25's this year.  RC has been great but what would really
help us beginners is if people would add at their end of their post what
equipment they use.  It seems that you guys are trying to keep it a secret as
to what Saddles you all use.  What would really be useful would be if there
were a place to go that had a list of everyone on RC on it with comments on
what saddles they use and any other information like saddle pads, feed,
electrolytes, or any other information to help out us newbies.

I know that every horse and rider likes different saddles but some guidance as
to which saddles MOST of you use would really be helpful.  Like I said, if
everyone would sign their name and just add along with it which saddle and pad
they use would be incredibly helpful.  I'm not the only one who dives on RC
every day just hoping a Saddle dicussion would come up.

I know you can demo most saddles but a week in a saddle just doesn't tell you
enough.  I have been demoing saddles lately and some companies charge a demo
fee plus shipping and eventually it can add up.

Please start being more generous with information on what saddles you are all
using.  PLEASE!

Barbara
Barefoot Cheyenne/Equipedic Pad
Little worried about not enough spinal clearance and my hips are burning