RE: [RC] Chalk Rock Ride - Karen Standefer

Here is what the ride manager told me about the roads:

Combinations of typical "ranch" road of dirt and gravel, and trails of dirt.  Depending on the rain fall ( ie exceptionally dry), the roads can be hard packed.

In addition, some of the people I’ve checked with said the ride is beautiful, but lots of rock and hard packed roads.

Karen