Re: [RC] Ouch (Tight Rear Muscles) - Tiffany D'Virgilio

Both of mine like to stick the end of the hose in their mouths too. And think about it, when I get done from exercising in the heat, I want some nice cool water all over me as well. And I have never had a cramp from water exposure when it was hot. Not after sports, a workout, etc. In fact, after my workouts, or a hike in Hawaii, I jump into the pool or ocean, and haven't seized up and drowned yet:)
Tiffany