[RC] Freeform and knees - Candace Kahn

Hi Robin,
    Glad to hear you and your horse are enjoying your Freeform.  One of the attributes of the Freeform is that although treeless its construction creates the feel of a twist which makes riding in this saddle very comfortable for the rider as well as the horse.
    I found that when riding in a treeless saddle that turning my toes slightly out with my heels down really helped my knees.  And I agree, using the EZ Ride Stirrups or the Trail Tech stirrups, both with some shock absorption properties, really helps.  Also, having a thick cushion under your foot is also helpful.  My feet used to burn and get so sore until I started using a stirrup with a cushion. For those with "cushion-less stirrups" Cashel makes a very nice pad that you can attach to the stirrup.

With Warm Regards,
Candy Kahn
www.freeformsaddles.com

Be One With Your Horse?