Re: [RC] Ponies - Mary Bradford

I like short horses.  My mare is barely 14 hands and she can pack my 200 pound husband and all his hunting gear all day and be ready to go the next.  Find one that is put together nice and is heatlhy and you will do fine.  Just condition wisely and you can laugh beside me at those other people using both hands to hike their foot up high enough to get it in the stirrup.  It is a pleasant change to hear a short person who wants a short horse.  Most of my short friends want to compensate by getting something 16 hands at least.

Mary

Discover Yahoo!
Use Yahoo! to plan a weekend, have fun online & more. Check it out!