RE: [RC] [RC] OT: How much do ponies go for? - Allegra C

Thank you every one who responded.  I took Brio out on a trail ride yesterday, boy does he cover ground!!! I don't know how he does it, but he walks faster and smoother than any large horse I've ridden.

What a blast!! LoL.  We are going to train him to cart pretty soon, as he has a wonderful trotting horse trot. (As in fast..)   I also got a smoother trot out of him yesterday, and he gaited.  (Only for a little bit, but it was fun.)

Thank you all again.

Allegra

* Every disaster is just a new opportunity that got tired of waiting for you to notice it.