[RC] cocasoya oil - Jill Gobert

I have used it and I liked it until my horse got WAY to hot with it. My friend had the same problem, her horse was unable to tolerate normal things. My horse can't be on a lot of sweetfeed or anything that helps or assists him in being hot. He is a type of horse that is always playing in the field, running around the other horses, being a goof off and when he is hot he rips around and often will come up with a cut or bump. Also I really noticed it one day when I was out for a short slow ride and stopped to talk to a neighbor and he couldn't stand still. He was literally dancing in place, not pulling me or circling but he couldn't keep his feet still. I took him off of it, then tried again a year later and had the same results. So he is back to corn oil. I still use it on my mom's endurance horse and he doesn't get hot at all but he is older and way more layed back. So I guess from my results, if your horse has a tendency to be hot it is not a good match, if not give it a try and if they become hot, stop.
 Happy Trails,
 Jill

Discover Yahoo!